CUSeeMe for linux or similar package

Post by Doug Summervil » Thu, 09 May 1996 04:00:00

Hello All,

I am looking for a package for linux that will allow me to RECEIVE video from others who are using CUSeeMe.  I do not have a camera so sending is not important.  It would be nice to send audio, however.

If anyone knows of such a beast please let me know.

Thanks,
Doug

CUSeeMe for linux or similar package

Post by Mikko Rauha » Fri, 10 May 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Hello All,

>I am looking for a package for linux that will allow me to RECEIVE video from ot
> hers who are using CUSeeMe.  I do not have a camera so sending is not important
> .  It would be nice to send audio, however.

Look for vic and nv for video (regular versions might not support cuseeme
but there are versions around that do).

Btw, check out the connectix quickcan, a cheap parallel port camera with
which you can get on the air, umm, wire ;)

        - Mjr

Mikko Rauhala

http://www.iki.fi/mjr/
I speak for me, myself and I only