Xforms

Post by Harry Baeck » Fri, 10 Mar 1995 16:15:41

A while ago the home of Xforms was posted to be at block.phys.uwm.edu in
/pub/xform. Is this correct? My provider claims not to be able to resolve
this address.

--

   festina lente

1. Help on compiling XFORMS

Hi,

I am trying to install XFORMS package on RedHat Linux 5.0. There was an
error message showing that -lXpm is not available. Then I grabbed XPM by
following the instruction from XFroms FAQ, and installed both the binary
version and the source. Now I tried compile again, but still no luck: It
could not find XPM. I found out that xpm is in
/usr/lib/gimp/0.99.12/plug-ins/, while xpm.h is in the following
directories: /xpm-3.4k/lib/xpm.h, /xpm-3.4k/exports/include/X11/xpm.h,
/xpm-3.4k-linux/include/X11/xpm.h.  I remember that the XPM should be put
in an appropriate directory according to XPM README file, but it does not say
explicitly where is considered to be appropriate. Is this the problem?
Could anybody help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Gang Chen

2. Help: perl script

3. Xforms lib

4. RH 5.2 Network Problems

5. Xforms 0.88?

6. Linux for a Free-Net System

7. XForms 0.81 build problem

8. Help with firewall and router setup (cable modem)

9. my xforms attempt, an off line news reader

10. xforms tuitorial

11. Where to find Xforms 0.88

12. XForms/Linux XF86 3.1

13. lib for video-MPEG: QT, XForms or something else?