RH 5.2 Manual - Where ?

Post by Ashiqur Rahm » Tue, 01 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello

I am planning to get the RedHat 5.2 from cheapbytes ($1.99 version).
I was wondering where I can the electronic version of the RedHat 5.2
manual so that I can print a copy by myself. I have looked at:
ftp://ftp.redhat.com//redhat/redhat-5.2/i386/doc/rhmanual/manual/
And the manual there is in html version. I wonder if there is any
dvi/pdf version of the RH5.2 manual somewhere. I remember Rh5.0 had
one.

Any idea ?

-Ashiq

RH 5.2 Manual - Where ?

Post by Fred Smi » Wed, 02 Dec 1998 04:00:00

: Hello

: I am planning to get the RedHat 5.2 from cheapbytes ($1.99 version).
: I was wondering where I can the electronic version of the RedHat 5.2
: manual so that I can print a copy by myself. I have looked at:
: ftp://ftp.redhat.com//redhat/redhat-5.2/i386/doc/rhmanual/manual/
: And the manual there is in html version. I wonder if there is any
: dvi/pdf version of the RH5.2 manual somewhere. I remember Rh5.0 had
: one.

It may be on the CD.... it was in the 4.x series from Cheapbytes.
But given the fact that they'll sell you the real RH manual for
another fif* bucks, more or less, and what it would cost you to
print it out yourself, why not just buy the real thing?

Fred

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding
------------------------------- Isaiah 9:7 (niv) ------------------------------

RH 5.2 Manual - Where ?

Post by Bob Tenne » Thu, 03 Dec 1998 04:00:00

 >I am planning to get the RedHat 5.2 from cheapbytes ($1.99 version).
 >I was wondering where I can the electronic version of the RedHat 5.2
 >manual so that I can print a copy by myself.

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/RHL-5.2-Manual

Bob T.

1. RH 5.2 Manual - Where ?

Hello

I am planning to get the RedHat 5.2 from cheapbytes ($1.99 version).
I was wondering where I can the electronic version of the RedHat 5.2
manual so that I can print a copy by myself. I have looked at:
ftp://ftp.redhat.com//redhat/redhat-5.2/i386/doc/rhmanual/manual/
And the manual there is in html version. I wonder if there is any
dvi/pdf version of the RH5.2 manual somewhere. I remember Rh5.0 had
one.

Any idea ?

-Ashiq

2. Solaris package information

3. A bit of a grep stumper

4. FTP RH 5.2 -> RH 5.2 = NFT (No File Transfer)

5. Apache basic authentication under Win NT?

6. linuxconf and manual editing of files in RH 5.2

7. Printing from Solaris 2.3 to a NeXT printer?

8. Red Hat 5.2 Loadlin HOWTO (WAS: Can't install LILO from RH 5.2)

9. Tulip Driver worked under RH 5.0, doesn't under 5.2 or SuSE 5.2, any ideas?

10. RH 5 --> RH 5.2: probs

11. Restoring user's passwords after RH 5.2 -> RH 6.1 refit

12. Problem with scripts that work on RH 4.2 but not RH 5.2