where to next?

Post by scabl » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi All.

I'vebeen trying to pick up on Linux for a while now and I think I hae
gone as far as I can go without learning some serious Linux programming
and/or networking?  Can anybody suggest a book or two I can start with
at this point?  Thanks.

where to next?

Post by Lew Pitche » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Hi All.

> I'vebeen trying to pick up on Linux for a while now and I think I hae
> gone as far as I can go without learning some serious Linux programming
> and/or networking?  Can anybody suggest a book or two I can start with
> at this point?  Thanks.

Check out the O'Reilly series of Linux titles.
Also, "Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment" by W. Richard Stevens,
      "Unix Network Programming" (both volumes) also by W. Richard Stevens

--
Lew Pitcher

Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training