Linux Journal magazine?

Post by Kevin Mil » Wed, 10 May 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have an email address for Linux Journal magazine?  Or maybe
even a phone number?

I sent in my subscription many moons ago and have yet to see a magazine
at my door.

Thanks!

On the Internet, nobody knows you're running Linux

Linux Journal magazine?

Post by Greg T » Thu, 11 May 1995 04:00:00

: Does anyone have an email address for Linux Journal magazine?  Or maybe
: even a phone number?

(206) 782-7733.  This information is from the May 1995 issue.

May I also take this opportunity to say that I think it is a pretty good
magazine - and cheap enough to recommend to any linux user.

Greg

Linux Journal magazine?

Post by JEFFREY MIYAR » Thu, 11 May 1995 04:00:00

S> Does anyone have an email address for Linux Journal magazine?  Or maybe
S> even a phone number?

S> I sent in my subscription many moons ago and have yet to see a magazine
S> at my door.

Linux Journal magazine?

Post by Tim Carlie » Fri, 12 May 1995 04:00:00

Quote:> May I also take this opportunity to say that I think it is a pretty good
> magazine - and cheap enough to recommend to any linux user.

> Greg

I'd like to also follow up and say what a great magazine LJ is... A
definite MUST HAVE for any Linux user :)

Cheers,

Tim.

Linux Journal magazine?

Post by Paul Cardwel » Sat, 13 May 1995 04:00:00

I haven't received my May issue, I have the April one though.  <sigh>.

Paul

1. Don Marti of Linux Journal magazine on DMCA - Davis, CA, Feb.4

Don Marti, Editor in Chief, Linux Journal magazine
will be speaking at the Linux Users' Group of Davis
on Tuesday, February 4, 2003 at 6:30pm.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Davis Library
315 East 14th Street
Davis, CA 95616

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

Topic: Anticircumvention Provisions of the DMCA

  "The verdict in the Elcomsoft DMCA case clearly represents a giant, glowing
  neon 'Jury Nullifcation' of the anticircumvention provisions of the
  Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).  A blanket anticircumvention law,
  now matter how logical it may seem to some, is simply so unjust that if
  you pick 12 random citizens and present it to them, they'll reject it.
  People are saying 'we don't think laws against circumvention should apply
  to non-infringers. Please reform the DMCA to reflect this.'"

Don Marti is Editor in Chief of Linux Journal magazine, and Vice President of
the Silicon Valley Linux Users Group (SVLUG). He served as Technical Editor of
Linux Journal for over two years, and was Editor in Chief of
Embedded Linux Journal.  Marti is best known for his community activism,
including helping organize well-known events such as Windows Refund Day and
a Free Dmitry rally.

  http://zgp.org/~dmarti

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is a 501(c)7 non-profit computer club that
meets twice a month in Davis, California.  This event is free, and open to
the public.

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!

http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

2. SIG-PIPE ?

3. Linux Journal magazine

4. No pixmaps in GTK themes

5. Linux Journal -- magazine

6. Update on 38400/57600: how to make PPP faster

7. Linux Journal -- a Magazine on Linux

8. Linux emu: "Elf binary type not known" (StarOffice, FreeBSD 2.2.2)

9. Linux Journal or Linux Magazine

10. UNIX technical journal or magazine

11. Recommendations for good Systems Adim Magazines or Journals

12. Linux Journal/Free Software Journal?

13. Journal Review - Linux Journal