Turtle Beach Montego II A3D Support

Post by S. Morr » Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone gotten this sound card to work under linux?  Even if it was
limited or restricted use.  I can't get mine to work at all.
Unfortunately, not even OSS looks like they will be having support for
it any time soon.  Supposedly, they are trying.  But if anyone has
even gotten this card to make any noise at all, I'd sure like to know
how you did it.  My system is a Dell XPS 450 if that helps.

Skip

1. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D support

I posted this once a few days ago, but I did't see it on my server.
I'm sorry if you had to read this twice.

Has anyone gotten this sound card to work under linux?  Even if it was
limited or restricted use.  I can't get mine to work at all.
Unfortunately, not even OSS looks like they will be having support for
it any time soon.  Supposedly, they are trying.  But if anyone has
even gotten this card to make any noise at all, I'd sure like to know
how you did it.  My system is a Dell XPS 450 if that helps.

Skip

2. Adding second tape drive

3. Turtle Beach Montego II A3d

4. Linux on second HD slows Win95 to a crawl

5. Setup for sound card Turtle beach Montego II A3D (+USB)

6. Xmem - Where can I find it!

7. Turtle Beach Montego II (A3D) sound card setup!!!!!

8. Math Coprocessors

9. Turtle Beach Montego II support?

10. Trying to Config a Turtle Beach Montego A3D Card

11. Help: config Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card

12. Turtle Beach Montego A3D

13. ??Turtle Beach Montego A3D Xstream??