How can I view PDF format

http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

--
--      Tim

How can I view PDF format

Post by <jjejd.. » Mon, 03 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I found xpdf at
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/X11/xapps/graphics/viewers, but it can be
found on may ohter mirror sites.  When I used it to view PDF files of UML
1.0 documents from www.rational.com, it did not work (thus it appears that
there are many flavors of pdf, since I can get it to work with other pdf
files).

Alternatively, you can download a free version of ADOBE's Acrobat 3.0
Reader. I was able to read the UML documents with that, but had some minor
problems with its PostScript conversion (or maybe its a problem with my
ghostscript reader).

> >What is the program that is used in Linux to view PDF file format. Thanks
> http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

> --
> -- Tim
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

1. Viewing Portable Doc Format (PDF) files under Linux

Has anyone heard of a program to view PDF files? The Adobe plug-ins for
Netscape (Acrobat Amber reader...?) does not seem to be available under
Linux... any suggestions? This format is becoming pretty popular... web
pages... electronic publishing through CD-Rom etc. etc.

--

Virginia Tech
                tel: (540) 231 4285,  fax: (540) 231 8836

2. Orderly shutdown method for Netview 6.0

3. How can I view PDF format

4. StarOffice

5. Scan to PDF format available in Linux format?

6. tmpfs on 4.1.2 ?

7. Viewing a PDF file inside Konqueror

8. osama

9. Using Adobe Acrobat for viewing pdf in Konqueror

10. Viewing PDF files

11. viewing PDF files !!

12. View postscript and Adobe acrobat PDF in CDE?

13. Viewing problems with PDF files