MailServ in SunSite? How?

Post by Liang Ch » Mon, 01 Aug 1994 22:48:55

I have learn from Linux Meta HOWTO - There is a mailserv on SunSite.

    However, I did not find the way HOWTO use this mailserv. Could
    someone provid more informations about -

       What need to be put in the subject?
       What need too be put in the mail body?
       How do I get current list of files from sunsite?

    Thanks!

1. How do I talk to mailserv on sunsite?

I read LINUX META howto -

    It looks like SunSite has a mailserv for public. I have
    the address, but I do not know HOWTO. I know Simtel and
    Garbo provid mailserv. Also they provid the method to
    get the list, base on list you can get the item  ...
    Since I do not have ftp, is posible  that someone
    can provid some instructions HOWTO using SunSite's
    mailserv. Thanks.

2. SSA Disk error's

3. any good mailserv gateways for this group

4. htpasswd

5. What is process "local 6 9" and "mailserv"

6. portmap in /usr/adm/pacct

7. Anybody recognoize 'mailserv' package?

8. RAID 5 with separate boot disk?

9. Mailserv - Email - Web Link

10. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

12. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

13. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4