Java plug-in for Netscape?

Post by Mike Fris » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Is there a Java plug-in for Netscape for Linux?  Now that we have a decent
standalone VM, it'd be great if we could use it in place of the terribly
unstable VM in Netscape.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike.

  Northstar Technologies        WWW: http://saturn.tlug.org/~mfrisch
  Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA

Java plug-in for Netscape?

Post by sea.. » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

There is a new RC on blackdown and a Plug-in

> Is there a Java plug-in for Netscape for Linux?  Now that we have a decent
> standalone VM, it'd be great if we could use it in place of the terribly
> unstable VM in Netscape.

> Any assistance is appreciated.

> Thanks.

> Mike.

> --

>   Northstar Technologies        WWW: http://saturn.tlug.org/~mfrisch
>   Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA

1. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

Is there some way to get Netscape 3.0 for Linux to recognize and play
all midi, wav, au, etc sounds?  I have xplaymidi set up as a helper
app, it works when I click on a midi (but I would like it to work
automatically when a midi is embedded into the html).  For wav and au
I use the helper app as "cat %s>/dev/audio".  That works fine for
local au files, but doesn't sound right on other peoples au files.
Any help is appreciated setting up Netscape to its fullest potential.

One other thing, I have set up my home page with several java apps,
and under NT and 95 Netscape they all work great, under Linux
Netscape, the "body onload" scroll at the bottom of the Netscape
window doesn't work (but the other scrolls work).  Really strange, any
ideas?

Robert B. McGehee - University of Mississippi - RM Racing, Inc.

http://www.inlink.com/~rmracing
http://sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu/~rbm

2. Newbie question: problem w/ scripts

3. Netscape - Mozilla Java plug-ins

4. Any Drivers for SyQuest EZ 123?

5. Netscape 7.0 Java Plug-in

6. At&t dsl hook up problems HELP

7. Java plug-ins for AIX

8. Simulation of O.S.

9. Java applet and Java plug-in

10. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

11. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

12. plug-ins netscape

13. List of plug-ins for linux/netscape please!