TOP

Post by Freddy Fik » Thu, 09 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a pentium machine running Linux 1.2.13, and connect to the Linux host
from a DOS machine, using telnet v5.00. It runs beautiful, however, the top
command (version feb 93) does not work properly: I only get the first 5 lines
without listing all ongoing processes. When I invoke top from the console,
it works ok.
Can someone give a solution to this problem?

Thanx,
Freddy

TOP

Post by Jason D. Riva » Mon, 13 May 1996 04:00:00

Check to make sure your TERM enviroment variable is set correctly (to
whatever terminal your using, vt100?) by typing set.  If it isn't, use
"export TERM="vt100"" or something similar.

: Hi,

: I have a pentium machine running Linux 1.2.13, and connect to the Linux host
: from a DOS machine, using telnet v5.00. It runs beautiful, however, the top
: command (version feb 93) does not work properly: I only get the first 5 lines
: without listing all ongoing processes. When I invoke top from the console,
: it works ok.
: Can someone give a solution to this problem?

: Thanx,
: Freddy

1. Squid Setting IP Forward (Top Top Top Urgent)

Why are you using 168.1.1.x for your network addresses? This is a
network that's allocated to Credit Suisse - which is in Switzerland.

Squid is configured to forward your real (internal) IP address. ISA
isn't.

The quick fix is to change squid not to forward your internal IP
address. The correct fix is to use a private network address as defined

in RFC 1918. Typically this is one starting 192.168.x.x.

I'm understand the problems, but i can't change the network design now.

So, How To do that (quick fix to change squid not forward my internal
ip address) ?? Is it add a iptables or config some etc .....

Please Please Please Please help me

Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many THANKS

2. HD ticks every second.

3. solaris zones on top of vlans (801.1q) on top of sun trunking?

4. TTY buffer problem

5. Top topped

6. Inetd.conf?

7. Using TOP (monitoring top processes)

8. Philips CD-ROM CM50 driver

9. top or top-like program for SVR4?

10. Windows opening with their tops off the top of the screen.

11. Kernel (wait) at the top of "top"

12. diald-top v1.0 on sunsite -- top-like listing of network packets

13. OT: TOPS-20 and TOPS-10 live on