Modem teaming under Linux

Post by Eric Headle » Tue, 03 Jun 1997 04:00:00

i have heard that I can pool modems together in linux ( i.e. use 2 28.8 modems
appear as on 56K line )  Is this true, and if so where can I find the howto.

Eric Headley

1. "Modem Teaming" under Linux

I read in the Modem-HOWTO that there was another form of modem
doubling called, "Modem Teaming."  Does anyone know if there is
software or a HOWTO that addresses this concept in Linux?  Searching
the web, I could only find references to a Winbloz based software
package called "MidPoint."

I would appreciate any information on the subject.

Respectfully,

Gary

P.S.  I know of multi-link and EQL, but want specific information on
Modem Teaming.

2. Performance Monitoring Tool

3. what happened to linux-security website: Linux Emergency Response Team

4. NE2000 device installation problem

5. Linux Core Team

6. HEY NEWBIES...LET ME ASSIST YOU...

7. The TEAM LINUX LOGO!

8. moving users to new server?

9. TEAM-LINUX and other propaganda.

10. Help convincing team to go with Linux instead of Win NT!

11. WWW: Linux User Support Team

12. venture funding url for linux teams

13. NSA Secure Linux Team?