gdb problem

Post by john connoll » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:15:10

I am trying to use gdb (actually xxgdb and ddd) and I cannot get it to
display the program's source file. I keep getting an error message about
it being unable to find the init.c file. What file would that be and
where can I find it?
Thanks, JWC

1. gdb problem (gdb 4.8, gcc 2.6.2)

gdb 4.8 refuses to debug gcc 2.6.2 generated binaries and finds no symbols
in them (even when compiled with -g). Do I need a newer version and if so
were can I find one?

Duncan (-:

2. un-co-operative umask [and samba create modes]

3. Slackware 3.0: gdb problem & setup problem

4. RedHat & CDE, need basic manual and some answers

5. gdb problem w/ iostream.cc

6. smp and gcc

7. help the GDB problem

8. Is Linux going the way of Minix ?