printing font size in Mozilla/Galeon

Post by Bob Tennen » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 01:42:24

I'm finding the font size of printed output from Mozilla/Galeon too
small for readability. Is it possible to change this?

Bob T.

Post by Jerem » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 04:17:20

> I'm finding the font size of printed output from Mozilla/Galeon too
> small for readability. Is it possible to change this?

> Bob T.

Aside from setting the font sizes in edit->preferences->fonts, which
doesn't affect all web pages and can make others too large, I like to map
[ctrl]+mousewheel to resize the text.  This can also be done in
preferences, under the advanced tab I believe.  If a page is too large or
too small (the latter being more common in 1600x1200) all it takes is a few
clicks of the mousewheel while holding control key down.
Please remove your windows partition before sending me email

Post by Bob Tennen » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 05:14:21

 >> I'm finding the font size of printed output from Mozilla/Galeon too
 >> small for readability. Is it possible to change this?
 >
 > Aside from setting the font sizes in edit->preferences->fonts, which
 > doesn't affect all web pages and can make others too large, I like to map
 > [ctrl]+mousewheel to resize the text.

I know how to change the size of text rendered on the screen; it's *printed*
web pages that I want to affect.

Bob T.

1. mozilla-1.0 and galeon-1.2.5 rpms

I've been trying to find a web browser that doesn't choke on a large
percentage of websites nowaday.  I've been flitting between Netscape,
Mozilla, and Galeon; even tried Opera last night (it seems promising).

But seeing that Galeon and Mozilla have just been updated, I went to
see if I could update my RH 7.2.  From the galeon website, you're linked
to the mozilla site to update RH 7.x mozilla rpms.

So having downloaded those rpms from mozilla.org into a single directory,
I type rpm -Fvh * and get:
   mozilla-nspr = 0.9.9-12.7.2 is needed by mozilla-0.9.9-12.7.2
   mozilla-nss = 0.9.9-12.7.2 is needed by mozilla-psm-0.9.9-12.7.2
even though I have the rpms for
  mozilla-1.0.0-9
  mozilla-nss-1.0.0-9
  mozilla-nspr-1.0.0-9
  mozilla-psm-1.0.0-9
in that directory, (plus moz...chat and ...mail rpms and galeon rpm).

Why is rpm being stupid?  (Or is it I?)

--
Dave Brown  Austin, TX

2. Firewire (IEEE1394) -> VXI

3. Mozilla/Galeon memory requirements

4. looking for xadmin

5. Gnome 1.4, galeon/mozilla, and PSM

6. Help needed with Intel EtherExpress

7. New Galeon 1.2.10 port does not compile with Mozilla 1.3

8. NIS LOGIN HELP

9. java in mozilla and galeon

10. need a tool to convert galeon bookmarks to mozilla

11. Mozilla/Galeon plugins no longer working

12. Mozilla, Galeon and Nautilus

13. Real Player plugin for Mozilla or Galeon