LICQ Contact List

Post by MIKE » Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:25:40

I have Redhat 7.0 and LICQ running on my Thinkpad with all of my necessary
contacts. I wanted to transfer all of these contacts to my desktop system
also running Redhat 7.0 and LICQ.

I am using the LICQ that came in a bundled RPM with Redhat 7.

From reading the LICQ website I have seen that there is a users.conf file
and that there should be files named (users uin).uin  but I can't find
either of these.

Can anyone offer any assistance with this issue?

Thanks,

Mike

LICQ Contact List

Post by E J » Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:30:03

$ cd $HOME
$ cd .licq
$ ls # you should find users.conf and users.