Netscape plug-ins under Linux

Post by Stanislav (St » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Have been looking at netscape's place in search of a netscape plug-ins.
The only one I found was an Adobe .pdf reader, which was not even
advertised as available for Linux.

So what other plug-ins are available (no URL's needed, I'll
yahoo/altavista 'em)?

P.S. I run Netscaep 3.01 Gold

Thank you very much....

--
 *  Stanislav  N. Vardomskiy  http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~cn119  *  Linux  *

 *       I use Linux! Real Geeks have character prompt!          *  August *
 * (C) 1996 Redistribution over Microsoft Network is prohibited  *  1994   *

Post by John Timmer » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Have been looking at netscape's place in search of a netscape plug-ins.
> The only one I found was an Adobe .pdf reader, which was not even
> advertised as available for Linux.

> So what other plug-ins are available (no URL's needed, I'll
> yahoo/altavista 'em)?

> P.S. I run Netscaep 3.01 Gold

Go to this page, and scroll down to the item about the midi plugin:

        http://www.dgii.com/people/rick/

For something that he says he has hacked together (he's so humble about
it, that he calls it Ricks-Cheesy-Midi-Plugin :-), it sures works well.

Once you've got it installed, go here to listen to the groove, man :)

        http://www.downbeatcafe.com/

Regards

Post by Jan Pantelt » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

>Have been looking at netscape's place in search of a netscape plug-ins.
>The only one I found was an Adobe .pdf reader, which was not even
>advertised as available for Linux.
>So what other plug-ins are available (no URL's needed, I'll
>yahoo/altavista 'em)?
>P.S. I run Netscaep 3.01 Gold
>Thank you very much....
>--
> *  Stanislav  N. Vardomskiy  http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~cn119  *  Linux  *

> *       I use Linux! Real Geeks have character prompt!      *  August *
> * (C) 1996 Redistribution over Microsoft Network is prohibited  *  1994   *

I am using vrweb (for .vrml files)

1. List of plug-ins for linux/netscape please!

Hi,

Would someone please post (or e-mail) a complete list of
plugin names for netscape navigator under linux? Together with a list
of filetypes that they should be used with? And how to get netsape to
recognize them?

Thanks very much.

Hari.

2. Internet connection with modem and MkLinux

3. Netscape 3.0b6, Linux Plug-ins Where

4. bootimg vs lobos vs two kernel monte

5. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

6. Jumpstart, ifconfig

7. plug-ins netscape

8. turning off services using a script in RedHat Linux...

9. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

10. Netscape and Plug-ins

11. Netscape plug-ins

12. Acrobat Reader 4.0 MIME Type for Netscape plug-ins

13. netscape plug-ins