Can't Log in After a fsck! RH6.2

Post by D. Pureheart Steinbrune » Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:37:26

I've setup a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box to connect a network to the internet
with natd and ipfw firewall.
I've also setup the FreeBSD box to let teleworkers log in with FTP and
telnet.

Now I would like to log FTP and telnet Log-in's from teleworkers who connect
to the machine from the internet.
I woul like to see the time and IP numer from which users Log-in.

I have looked at the /var/log/messages file but this only shows SU Login's.

All help is greatly appriciated!

Luke

2. ld and C++

4. collisions in 'ifconfig' info.

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. java dns lookup

7. List of modems supported by Linux

8. fsck fsck fsck say I

9. Newbie: Can't log out of X (RH6.0)

10. Can ISP detect when dial-ins are 'overloaded' ?

11. how do 'plug-ins' work?