How to use a remote printer that was installed on WIN95 ?

How to use a remote printer that was installed on WIN95 ?

Post by Seung-Hoon Le » Tue, 25 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi users ? I am Seung-Hoon Lee. I am a software engineer of
LG-Electronics in south Korea. When I tried to set up the remote printer

that was installed on Win 95 host, I could not find remote printer
driver. Could you help me solve it ?

                Thanks...

How to use a remote printer that was installed on WIN95 ?

Post by Lori Holder-Web » Tue, 25 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Is this remote printer running on a Windows network that your linux box
is now attached to?  If so, you should be able to talk to it through
samba client.  It would help to know what version of linux you are
using.  I use RH, and the printtool makes it very easy (for me) to
connect to the printer attached to our NT network.  It would also help
to know what kind of printer you're trying to send to.