1. APC Back-UPS 400, updated howto for UPS?
I have the UPS howto which has all kinds of conflicting information on
the best way to wire the cable for automated shutdown with APC backups.
I looked around for an updated howto but the latest I can find is 2.42,
18 Nov '97!
Simple shutdown is fine, I'm not too concerned about using the low-batt
signal, I'd rather just time my shutdown and start the countdown as soon
as power is gone. I experimented some and I get about 5 minutes of
uptime, of course, the computer wasn't doing too much.. :)
Oh, is there a way to set my bios somehow to turn the computer back on
after power is restored? I have a VIA-503+ mobo with an ATX power
supply. I'm thinking there is a wake on lan option or something like
that, might be related to APS though..
http://wally.hplx.org Powered by RedHat 6.0
2. Any way to fully control BREAK condition on an RS232 line?
3. APC Back-UPS 400 and its UNIX cable
4. giving gateway address for solaris 9 x86 version
5. APC Back-UPS 400
6. ghostscript on HP-UX failed install!
7. WTB- cable for APC Back UPS 400
8. Need to get rid of LILO prompt
9. APC Back-UPS 400 good enough?
10. APC UPS 400 cabling
11. APC USB ups, Back-UPS ES series, 2.5.68
12. UPS Woes (APC Back-UPS Pro)
13. powerd with APC Back-UPS Pro?