Multiple CPU

Post by chri » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
    Does Redhat 6.1 support multiple cpu?  What's the maximum no. of CPU
supported?   How's the stability of such configuration?  Thanks!
Chris

Multiple CPU

Post by Ben Mcgilvra » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Yes redhat des suport multiple CPU's..
Maximum? How many can you afford?

Stability? I haven't had a problem with it on my box..

Duel Celeron 433
Abit BP6
128 ram

Next step is t get the U66 controller working.....

Ben

Quote:> Hi,
>     Does Redhat 6.1 support multiple cpu?  What's the maximum no. of CPU
> supported?   How's the stability of such configuration?  Thanks!
> Chris

1. Machine with multiple CPUs: which CPU is running which process?

We have a symmatric multiprocesssing server with 4 CPUs.  Everyone
knows how to use "ps" command to get list of running processes, but I
need to know specifically which one of four CPU is running which
process out of so many processes running in the server.  Expecially, I
would like to be able to get list of processes running on a specific
CPU among those four CPUs.  Does anybody know how to?  Thank you in
advance.

2. problems with swish indexing and solaris

3. Recommend terminal type choice for doing Solaris 9 install via "tip"

4. Taking advantage of multiple CPUs?

5. linux docs

6. Multiple CPU's and Monitors Single keyboard and mouse

7. Need help making RH8 lean - disabling services/devices

8. Can Linux Handle Multiple CPU's

9. Compilation using multiple CPUs with Sparc and GCC

10. Multiple cpus

11. Does Linux 6.0 setup detect multiple CPU systems?

12. snmp multiple cpu's