Looking for ups or graphical debugger to run under fvwm

Looking for ups or graphical debugger to run under fvwm

Post by Casey Claibor » Tue, 03 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hi!
        Where can locate a graphics oriented de* that will run
under fvwm? I remember one from work called "ups" or "upm" or
something to that effect. It was pretty good.

Thanks in advance

Post by Rene Pijlma » Tue, 03 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>    Where can locate a graphics oriented de* that will run
>under fvwm? I remember one from work called "ups" or "upm" or
>something to that effect. It was pretty good.

Yes, ups is pretty good. I think I got mine from
sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/devel/de*s/ups-2.45.2-bin.tar.gz.
It runs fine under X11R6 and fvwm.

This was posted to col.announce a couple of days ago:

HTH,
--
Rene Pijlman

Every program has two purposes -- one for which it was written and
another for which it wasn't.