scan agfa 1212u (USB)

Post by AB » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I've some trouble to install my scan (Agfa 1212u) on linux (Suse 6). I use
Yast but when I choose add a scanner it return me "no SCSI ****** detected
impossible to select one"  (****** means that I don't know how translate
prifrique in English).
If someone could help me to solve this problem or to tell me another way to
install my scan it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Andrea

1. USB Scanner Pb (Agfa SnapScan 1212U)

Hi

I've got the USB support build as module (I am using a RedHat v6.1 and the
kernel 2.2.14 with the backport of USB from kernel 2.3.39)
The driver correctly recognizes the Scanner but I can't use it with SANE.
How can I do ?

Thanks in advance for any help

Olivier

2. Security Professionals Taking New Threats in Their Stride

3. USB Scanner (AGFA SnapScan 1212u) and SANE?

4. What is programs in new RedHat 7.1?

5. Agfa SnapScan 1212U

6. Diald fifo problem

7. Agfa 1212U scanner question

8. XFree 3.1 Virtual Screen

9. agfa focus color (agfa-scanner)

10. Agfa/Iomega CL30 Clik USB working

11. Agfa Snapscan Touch USB

12. Agfa SnapScan USB Scanner

13. usb scanner agfa snapscan e25 install and configuration