source rpm's not quite right

Post by D. Stimit » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:51:40

I have a source rpm that breaks on rpm --rebuild, because it thinks I
don't have perl (it is wrong). I want to use the --nodeps, but
apparently this option is not passed on to later stages of a source rpm
rebuild, it only works in earlier stages (or on binary rpm's). Is there
some way to force rpm to cause later stages of a source rebuild to
inherit the nodeps flag?

1. mail not quite working right

I've gotten a server set up and I thought I had DNS working (it mostly
does) but one thing isn't right yet.  I want a user's address to be

I could use that but I'd rather not.  Is this a DNS issue or a
sendmail issue?  What did I do wrong (or more likely, what did I not
do)?

Henry Hartley

2. select() problem

3. My Lovely Openwin... not quite right.

4. Miscellaneous questions.

5. DHCP SERVER not working quite right? (RH6.0)

6. Problem with Dual boot - Red Hat 6.2

7. Help! shared libraries not working quite right.

8. process stuck in 'D'

9. 2.5.29: fbcon palette not quite right

10. NetBSD 1.4.1 setup on hp300 not quite right

11. pppd demand dialling Not quite right...

12. lpd: filters not working quite right

13. XFree not quite right, off a few pixels