WANTED: Beta test candidates wanted for backup product

Post by Mark Nutt » Sat, 24 May 1997 04:00:00

>ORBiT Group International has ported their UNIX backup product to Linux.
>We are look for a few candidates to beta test this software.  Your
>reward will be a free license for the product once the beta test cycle
>is complete.

>If you would like to participate, please contact Guy Smith

>will need you to sign a beta test agreement).

I would be interested in this.  I have RedHat Linux running on a Dell
Optiplex 5166, and I've been looking for a good backup solution for this
machine, which I'm using as a web server and file server.  I am fairly
technically proficient, and was previously a beta tester for Prograph (a
graphical/icon-based programming language for Macintosh computers), so I'm
familiar with the more formal beta-testing process.

Thank you.

Assistant Director                            http://www.iup.edu/~manutter/
Academic Computing Services                   http://mozart.cc.iup.edu/chri
G-4 Stright Hall, IUP
Indiana, Pennsylvania, 15705
Phone:  (412) 357-7867
Fax:    (412) 357-4005

Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence
and never attribute to incompetence what can adequately be explained by
bureaucracy.

1. WANTED: Beta test candidates wanted for backup product

2. newgroups

3. WANTED - Beta Testers for Sterling Software’s Upcoming TN3270 Intelligent Access Product

4. How to identify which process is using a specific port

5. Sendmail bug in Solaris 2.2?

6. adaptec ava1505AE

7. OPINIONS WANTED on data backup products

8. faster backups, or "everybody wants to go to heaven, nobody wants to die"

9. wanted YDL-2 beta for compilation test

10. WANTED: CCVS Announces Beta Testing