help me dos partion corrupted

Post by gin01.. » Fri, 12 May 1995 04:00:00

hi, there.

Today, I had great mistake. )-:

That was cp document /dev/hda1 not /dosc
So, I tried to e2fsck -b 8193 /dev/hda1 and boot another disk
and remount my linux partion under /kk and copied hda1*
but I couldn't recover.
How can I solve this problem?
I should low-format my dos partion?
If you have much time, please send me a mail

Thanks.~~

1. Re-partioning & Re-partioning & Re-partioning & Re-partioning

On Wed, 07 Nov 2001 11:25:08 GMT, Matthew Planchant

What does fdisk or cfdisk say about the partition table layout?

The amount of mounted usable space will vary depending on how the
filesystems are initialized, since the filesystem overhead will vary.

Best regards, Paul

Paul Sherwin Consulting     22 Monmouth Road, Oxford OX1 4TD, UK
Phone  +44 (0)1865 721438   http://www.psherwin.strayduck.com

2. SSA Questions

3. Help -Seperate DOS|Unix partions on PC

4. WWW server location

5. Need help with linx/os2/dos partion

6. Print Queue PRIORITY under BSD

7. Help -Seperate DOS|Unix partions on PC

8. Kermit dl from DECstation->PC; what's fastest speed?

9. Q:slackware setup not recognize my second dos partion on setup,help!

10. Installing on a hd with a corrupted partion table

12. Re-partioning Extended partion

13. disk partions (iI am installing 3 OS'es, need > then 4 partions)