Fibre Channel on Linux (RAID) Driver ?

Post by Marco BAN » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

anyone have some experience in deploy a  Fibre channel
RAID on linux ?
I read about ICP-vortex etc etc.. I just want to lissen some real.
living experience.
And Anybody try to read the same disks FC from two different linux
servers ? Cluster ...
Any help will be, redistribute after ...

THANK you .....

--
Marco BANO
Network administrator Consultant

Office : ++49 6151 807536

1. Linux Fibre channel drivers?

:
: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question, but I am not
: sure where the right place would be.  I am looking for fibre channel
: interface boards with linux drivers.  Does anyone know if such a thing
: exists?  I know the interface boards exist, but are there linux
: drivers for them?

have you tried dpt ? www.dpt.com - they have a PM2554UWF fibre channel
controller - the OSs supported are nt,sco and netware, but I suspect that
since they are a linux-friendly vendor, it shouldn't be too hard to get
the details needed from them

jcm
libBofh
--
 I do not speak for the University of Queensland or the University Library

2. chattr/lsattr on reiserfs

3. Linux Driver for Compaq PCI Bus Fibre Channel Adapter

4. Xlib Help!!!

5. PCI card for Fibre Channel disks on with linux drivers ?

6. How to detect that a USB disk has been plugged?

7. Fibre Channel drivers for linux

8. Problems with mail, loose my hostname!!

9. the Interphase SAN driver for the 5526 PCI Fibre channel Adapter for Linux for Intel 80x86

10. Fibre Channel Raid boxes...

11. Fibre Channel RAID, SCSI-3 & Solaris 2.5

12. Fibre channel RAID

13. EMC CLARiiON Fibre Channel RAID