Support for ADAPTEC's SCSI AHA-2920 board

Support for ADAPTEC's SCSI AHA-2920 board

Post by Frederic VELLIEU » Sun, 28 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I just purchased and installed an ADAPTEC's SCSI AHA-2920 board. I could not
find in the make config of Linux v2.0 support for this board. Is there a driver
for my board, and if so, how do I access it?

1. Support for Future Domain TMC-36C70 (Adaptec AHA-2920) SCSI Adapter?

Hi All,

We're moving from a Linux (RedHat 5.0) to a FreeBSD environment. At this
stage we're preparing our fbsd environment on a spare machine. Our
production
server have a Future Domain TMC-36C70 PCI SCSI adapter (similar to the
Adaptec AHA-2920 as I've read).

Does FreeBSD (esp. 2.2.7) support this SCSI Adapter? If not, will
it be hard to port Linux drivers to FreeBSD? Can someone do this?

I've read somewhere about experimental drivers for the 36C70 but cannot
find it at this time, suggestions where made to look in /xperimnt, where?

What SCSI adapters are suggested for FreeBSD use? Looking at 2.2.7 and
3.0.x?

Thank a lot,

--
laurens van alphen   craxx web designers

2. Newbie - key mappings when ssh'ing to OpenBSD

3. Adaptec AHA-2920 SCSI with Linux?

4. PROBLEM: <BUG Report: kernel BUG at slab.c:1062! from pppd with speedtouch drivers and pppoatm>

5. Linux Install, PP200, SCSI adaptec AHA-2920 controler

6. help with configuring soundcard

7. AHA-2920 SCSI adapters supported?

8. ISDN and Linux

9. Solaris 2.6 for Intel and Adaptec AHA-2920

10. Adaptec AHA-2920 driver for Linux needed

11. Solaris 2.6 and Adaptec AHA-2920

12. Adaptec AHA-2920

13. Adaptec aha-2920