HELP NEEDED - Converting SCO users biz.sco.general

HELP NEEDED - Converting SCO users biz.sco.general

Post by Shahid Ikram Bu » Mon, 03 Oct 1994 19:37:16

Okay, Okay I should have crossposted it in the first place.
I posted an article under the subject : "Does nobody here know about
Linux ? " in biz.sco.general few hours ago and already have a good
response. This is an honest attempt to convert SCO users to Linux.
Hopefully we'll get attention of some developers and they might think
about porting their popular application to Linux.

If you have been enjoying Linux without paying for it then now is a
good time to pay back to Linux community. Your job is to get more
and more people to start using Linux instead of any other OS. The
more people use Linux, more applications, faster development etc.
etc. Its a good thing you see. Jump to biz.sco.general now and
participate in that discussion.

Shahid

                  Cruising Information Super Highway

1. biz.sco.* replaced by comp.unix.sco.*; biz.sco.* newsgroups removed.

I've issued the cmsg's removing the old biz.sco.* hierarchy
which was superseded by comp.unix.sco.* back in April.

The old companion mailing lists have been torn down.  All valid
addresses on the old mailing lists were moved to the corresponding
new ones for comp.unix.sco.* upon their creation.

For details, please see the periodically posted FAQ:

        "Evolution of SCO newsgroups and Mailing Lists"

                --ed
--

  XeniTec Consulting Services, Kitchener ON, Canada +1 519 570 9848
  triOS Training Centres Ltd. Mississauga ON Canada +1 905 542-0656

2. Setting up filesystem

3. biz.sco ==>> comp.unix.sco

4. Compaq Prolinea 5100 compatible?

5. biz.sco.{opendesktop,general,announce} newsgroups/mlists (repost)

6. Threaded Web Server

7. Linux user needs help with SCO-Unix Sys5-R3.2 setup

8. Is there a program to do this

9. Help required. Telnet on SCO converting characters

10. A Linux user converts back to Windows; was Re: Converting a few Windows users...

11. SCO ISDN Users Needed for Article

12. HELP!!! Need help with debugging SCO 3.2 drivers

13. Please Help - Need help in mounting HD on SCO ODT 3