Async IO in Linux?

Post by Tim Harve » Thu, 20 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Is there an implementation of asynchronous IO in Linux?  What is the
state and future of Posix compliance?

Tim

1. Async IO calls - Linux implementations?

I am attempting to port an application that uses asynchronous disk I/O
calls. It is currently implemented on Solaris and other platforms where
aioread/aiowrite/aiocancel/aiowait (solaris) and lio_listio() functions
are implmented.

Are there any implementations of async I/O for Linux 2.x?

Thanks!

Robert

2. Question about KDevelop and source/project trees

3. Linux and async IO?

4. VPN on Redhat 7.3

5. Async IO in Linux...

6. SAMBA SMALL PROB

7. Async IO in Linux and SGI's KAIO

8. Zero padding in sprintf() doesn't work for strings - HELP !

9. Async IO in Linux...

10. More Oracle Async IO

11. async-io API registration for 2.5.29

12. Tuning Async IO