Newbie - Netscape plug-ins

Post by Gabor Jacque » Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me if the common plugins for netscape are available for
Linux. I am looking for things like Quicktime, Real player, Shockwave

Thanks

Newbie - Netscape plug-ins

Post by Bev » Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Can anyone tell me if the common plugins for netscape are available for
> Linux. I am looking for things like Quicktime, Real player, Shockwave

Xanim will run most Quicktime stuff.  You can get RealPlayer (RealVideo?)
5.0 for linux from the Realaudio site.  Don't know about shockwave.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Newbie - Netscape plug-ins

Post by William Ro » Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>> Can anyone tell me if the common plugins for netscape are available for
>> Linux. I am looking for things like Quicktime, Real player, Shockwave

>Xanim will run most Quicktime stuff.  You can get RealPlayer (RealVideo?)
>5.0 for linux from the Realaudio site.  Don't know about shockwave.

The Shockwave Flash and FutureSplash plugins are available for linux
Netscape. http://metalab.unc.edu  intro page uses the splash.
Way fast and cool.

Get the Plugins at www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download

--

Newbie - Netscape plug-ins

Post by cpwU.. » Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>> Can anyone tell me if the common plugins for netscape are available for
>> Linux. I am looking for things like Quicktime, Real player, Shockwave

>Xanim will run most Quicktime stuff.  You can get RealPlayer (RealVideo?)
>5.0 for linux from the Realaudio site.  Don't know about shockwave.

  You might want to check out:
     http://www.hubbe.net/~hubbe/plugger.html

--
Praeterea censeo Micromolle non esse utendum.
("Moreover, I maintain that Microsoft should not be used."  With apologies

1. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

Does anyone know if Netscape supports plug-ins on AIX?  I've a feeling
last time I asked the question they didn't and now they might.

RSVP if you are in the know,

alan
 Alan Donovan, FORE Audio & Video, 14 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1DB

2. Multimonitor w/ fixed-frequency monitor.

3. plug-ins netscape

4. Network Card Problems

5. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

6. HELP! Bad 8mm tape!

7. List of plug-ins for linux/netscape please!

8. assigning roles to users for shutting down a computer

9. Netscape and Plug-ins

10. Netscape plug-ins

11. Acrobat Reader 4.0 MIME Type for Netscape plug-ins

12. netscape plug-ins

13. Netscape plug-ins, helper files, Acrobat etc.