Rotate in GIMP?

Post by exil » Fri, 11 Feb 2000 04:00:00

    >> I was trying to demo GIMP the other day as a "you don't need
    >> Windows" effort, and I couldn't find the "rotate horizontal"
    >> feature, or any rotate by degrees. These are image processing
    >> thing you do all the time with scans.

    ellis> Did you look under filters?

 Try "transform."
--
 _{exile}_____________________________________________________________
                                   http://www.freespeech.org/apophysis

                                       "Where are your ideas?" {Jello}

1. Gimp 0.60 and plug-ins...

I just compiled the Gimp 0.60, (which worked fine, except it had trouble
linking in the termcap library.  When I removed the -ltermcap, it compiled
just fine, no linker warnings/errors.  Other than that, a totally vanilla
install), and I can't get the plug-ins to work.

I can't find anywhere which lists the new pluginrc file format, and the gimp
just gives me an error something like "Querying add.."  and sits there.

Is there a sample pluginrc someone could send me/point me to?  Am I being
cursed for not linking in termcap?  (I don't think so, on this one.)  At any
rate, any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

- Peter

--

| Stolen from: Peter J. Vessenes, Box 4294 Brown University, Pr. RI 02912      |
| finger for pgpkey (Do not be mistaken. This is not your father's server.)    |

2. RS6000 UPGRADE, is it possible?

3. Plug-ins not not seen by Gimp

4. Dial-up Authentication, Network Access...

5. Rotate in GIMP?

6. MkLinux math performance vs. Linux/Intel

7. The Gimp -- I do mean "gimp"

8. ATI PC/TV Video cards and Linux

9. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

11. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

12. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

13. what is a INS server?