Hassles building apache 1.3.9 and ACE 5 on slackware4

Hassles building apache 1.3.9 and ACE 5 on slackware4

Post by Geoff Robert » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

   Apache 1.3.9 seems to have problems building with php3 on slacware
4.   Likewise I am having hassles getting the latest version of ACE to
compile.

   Does anyone have any suggestions as to why I am having the above
problems

   Geoff

1. How to build ACE libraries

Hello there,

I  tried to run "configure" to build ACE libraries on the AIX 4.3.3 box with
VisualAge 5.0 but failed. Following is the steps that I used:

export ACE_ROOT=/tmp/ACE/ACE_wrappers
export CXX=xlC
cd  /tmp/ACE/ACE_wrappers/obj
../configure

After four hours running, the output reported the configuration was not
usable. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

TC

2. NCSA agent_log format data?

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. How to run X on an ELSA 2000AVI graphics board?

5. Hassle with ScriptAlias authentication under Apache

6. secure library problem on Solaris 9

7. Solution: /dev/console bug in slackware4.0

8. OT: Computer Industry Jobs

9. eth0 & slackware4.0

10. Slackware4.0: How do I burn on a CD?

11. Slackware4.0 'configure' command not found?

12. Apache+PHP+mod_perl configures ok, but Apache won't build

13. Security Dynamics ACE authorisation checking from Perl