problems with aps-filter 4.91

Post by Christoph Panwinkl » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I have problems with aps-filter with my redhat4.0 linux. It does not
print properly all data types, it does not matter whether it is ascii or ps.
The output looks like there are two same printouts on one sheet but they
are not overlapping. It looks as if the printout has a shadow.
Any help?

Post by Pat Land » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I have problems with aps-filter with my redhat4.0 linux. It does not
> print properly all data types, it does not matter whether it is ascii or ps.
> The output looks like there are two same printouts on one sheet but they
> are not overlapping. It looks as if the printout has a shadow.
> Any help?

Go to /etc/apsfilterrc

Change (7) to the Feature you want.

Be sure to change the uncommented one.

And thanks to the person who developed apsfilter!!!!

Pat Landy

1. Aps-filter problems....

Greetings,

I just installed aps-filter-4.81 for my deskjet 500c and
everything works well...almost everything that is.

aps-filter thinks that I have bigger paper that I do
(i use the normal 11x8.5) but I edited the Makefile,
recompiled, and no change.  It does this for PostScript
as well as ascii.

Any help is greatly appreciated....

Dan

        "The search for truth is more precious than its possession"
                                                -- Leiden

   Personal Homepage:  http://bohr.physics.purdue.edu/~bodony/homepage.html

2. Help!

3. aps-filter and HP DeskJet 660C

4. Add ext3 indexed directory (htree) support

5. aps-filter not working

6. Need help!! for mail problem

7. aps-filter and HP DeskJet 660C one more time

8. SCSI recognition

9. aps-filter and HP DeskJet 660C, that's better!

10. apsfilter 4.91 question

11. Red Hat 4.0 and apsfilter 4.91 (for HP Deskjet 850/855/870)

12. apsfilter 4.91 help

13. APS filter problem