Journal Review - Linux Journal

1. Linux Journal/Free Software Journal?

I got my first issue of Linux Journal today, issue 2.  Quite nice, though
I am looking forward to seeing how it changes in issue 3.

One thing I wonder is whether a more broadly based journal might make
more sense.  Call it the Free Software Journal, or the Free Unix Journal
or something.  I'd be interested in reading more than just about Linux,
though that is definitely the focus of my interest.  I'd appreciate
hearing about the latest in BSD, GNU, and so forth.

Is there already a publication that caters to such an audience?

How do other people feel about this?

RNA

2. as to ICMP?

3. Mandrake 8.0 gets Rave Review in Linux Journal

4. need help with tab key

5. Comp.os.linux.* listed in Linux Journal?

6. test

7. PC-PLUS, Linux CDROM, Linux journal, suggestion for publishers

8. "_X11TransSocketINETConnect : Can't connect : errorno = 111"

9. Linux Journal -- a Magazine on Linux

10. Linux Journal or Linux Magazine

11. Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly: Joint Announcement

12. Linux Press & Linux Journal Good News

13. Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly Joint Introduction