** Configure Squirm for URL redirecting

Post by kang soo » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 13:23:28

Hi,

Does anybody out there have sucessufully configure squirm to redirect URL?
Bascially I am trying to redirect traffic from http://161.89.224.4 to
http://172.16.225.6 but it is not working, below is my squirm.patterns,
squirm.local and squid.conf files setting.

squirm.local
-------------
172.16.0
-------------

Squirm.patterns
----------------
regex ^http://161\.89\.224\.4/.* http://172.16.225.6
regexi ^http://www\.111\.com/.* http://172.16.225.6

squid.conf
----------
redirect_program /usr/local/squirm/bin/squirm
redirect_children 3
----------

Can somebody please tell me it is configure correctly?

Thanks.
----------

1. Configuring Squirm for URL redirection?

[...]

2. Difference Linux - Unix

3. Netscape Commerce Server (Redirecting URLs and URL Aliases)

4. Monitor Resolution

5. Redirecting Virtual Host URL to real URL - HOW?

6. Installing LInux

7. Redirecting URLs

8. Where do I find libg-wrap-runtime-guile.so.2 ?

9. Redirect and URL Escaping

10. Newbie trying to redirect url

11. can i prohibit url redirects to my sites?

12. Redirect URL Apache

13. Apache 1.1.1 single URL Redirects