Kpilot

Post by Robert Obe » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 00:07:19

Hi all,

Anyone get Kpilot to run on Corel Version 2?  If so, how?

Thanks,
Robert A.Ober
INFO
www.infohou.com

713-665-8925
713-202-3723

1. kpilot 3.1b8 compiling and installing

I had a few problems installing kpilot from the source code. (Kpilot is a kde
front-end for pilot-link, a set of libraries to sync a palmpilot with Unix
applications.) I thought others searching dejanews for this same topic might
profit from the following pointers:

1. You need qt-devel-1.4...rpm. Get it where you got your kde rpms.

2. I found that install in pilot-link put the libs in /usr/local/lib and they could not
be seen there. After fiddling with ldconfig, I simply moved everything over to
/usr/lib/ (mv /usr/local/lib/libpi* /usr/lib/) , ran /sbin/ldconfig for good
measure, and it worked!

 --
Bruce Robertson, Dept. of Classics, U. of T.

2. Hash tables with "unsigned long" keys

3. Kpilot + Korg + palm = Argh!

4. POP3 Servers which won't allow mail relaying

5. kpilot

6. specific software ?

7. kpilot from USB - what do I ln to /dev/pilot?

8. Solaris x86 - dual boot

9. KPilot port

10. Kpilot compilation woes

11. Kpilot didnt trasnfer info, just backup

12. KDE 2.2: kpilot

13. KPilot and libraries