location of iostream header file

Post by Bill Bake » Fri, 21 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I have seen references to g++ making use of the of the iostream.h header
file, yet in the version that I downloaded this past weekend, the file
is missing. Anyone with advice to offer (related to this problem) ,

Thanks

Bill

1. g++ cannot find the header file (iostream.h)

Hi all,
        After I installed slackware 3.0 from CD, I tried to compile some
c++ programs.  But I got wried error message like,
          iostream.h: No such file or directory
Do someone know what is wrong with my comfiguration?  By the way, under
/usr/lib I have directory called g++-include.  In that directory, I can
find iostream.h..

Thanks for help me out..

Rong Zheng

======================

2. Caldera, Netware, and such...

3. Locations for Header Files?

4. binary file splitting

5. glibc header files or kernel header files?

6. Kppp Att worldnet

7. g++ (gcc-2.95.2) does NOT know location of <iostream.h>

8. How to print "cat" man pages to postscript printer ?

9. what is the standard location for iostream

10. what is the standard location for iostream.h?

11. c++ iostream.h header

12. #ifndef/#ifdef problems in my header file (conditional header inclusion)

13. Headers, Headers, whos got the Headers