Voice chat for Linux compatible with Y!M?

Voice chat for Linux compatible with Y!M?

Post by Lars Luthma » Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:29:55

Are there any voice chat programs for GNU/Linux that can be used to talk to
"Yahoo! Messenger" users? A lot of my friends are using that (on Windows),
and it would be nice to be able to talk to them.

--ll

1. Internet Voice Chat for Linux/Win95?

Hello!

I was wondering if there was an Internet "voice chat" application under
Linux that also had a compatible counterpart for Windows 95?

(I'm the Linux guy, it's the *friend* who is using Winblows.  :-)

Thanks in advance...

---------------< LINUX: The choice of a GNU generation. >---------------
Steve Frampton                           http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3srf

--< NOTICE!  I do not accept unsolicited commercial e-mail messages! >--

2. XFree86 4.1 and 3d rendering

3. SOCOM voice chat through Linux NAT box

4. Iparmor

5. Linux-compatible VOICE PCMCIA Modem?

6. testing read permission on an already open device

7. Finding a linux-compatible telephone voice response card

8. Perl 5.001 grows and dies ...

9. Chat-type COMPATIBLE program for linux?

10. voicechat 0.40 beta - voice chat via TCP/IP

11. Netmeeting / MSN voice chat from behind ipchains firewall