Netscape stalling

Post by Chris Schumache » Tue, 18 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Lately, Netscape has been stalling on a large number of pages, no
matter whether I use one of the old 2.x's or the 3.x's.  It also
doesn't matter if I'm using an older kernel, or the new 2.0.  FTP and
ping work fine during these stalls, so something fishy is going on.

ANY clues welcomed,
Chris.

---------------------------------
"...the U.S. spends more on defense than every prospective enemy and
neutral country combined."        Scientific American DEC'95.

1. netscape stall

when i first execute netscape communicator or open big images, a
process
named  /usr/i386-glibc20-linux/lib/ld-linux.so.2 eats up all my system
resources
and I usually have to kill the process. I think it is about the
graphics library. does anyone know what this file is for?

2. Bug(?) when installing glibc-2.2.4 on PPC

3. Netscape stalling: I'm desperate! Please read!

4. Dual boot Win2k and BDS.

5. Apache problem ? Netscape stalls

6. Acrobat Reader 4.0 MIME Type for Netscape plug-ins

7. Netscape stalls

8. sblive problems

9. Netscape Stalls in Linux

10. netscape stalled ... again with java

11. Netscape stalls

12. linux ppp slow rh6.1 & netscape stall

13. Netscape stalls