Linux's setup and user manual

Post by LcF » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Where do I get manual online about linux setup and user manual that has
detail descriptions of every part of linux, if has step by step
intructions tat's better. I'm using SuSE 6.2
Thank You.

Post by Eggert.Ehmke.nos.. » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

>Where do I get manual online about linux setup and user manual that has
>detail descriptions of every part of linux, if has step by step
>intructions tat's better. I'm using SuSE 6.2

Welcome to the club. User manual with detail description of every part of linux
= man + usenet + howto + ...
If you are not used to this approach, you may feel disappointed now. As you get
used to it, you will find that every problem can be solved, but it may take some
time and trying of your own. Btw, the SuSE docs are not so bad (there is a step
by step setup instruction in the manual), and if you have payed for your CD
distribution, you have 6 weeks installation service free.

Answers please in this newsgroup!
This is my real Email: