Looking for Linux admin in N Va

Post by Michael Greenha » Sun, 28 May 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for a Linux admin in the Northern *ia area to help w/
a startup operation that involves the Internet. I have the customers,
the equipment and the startup to make this a sucessful project. The
only thing I don't have is you. If you would like to be involved in
this groud floor opertunity please E-mail me.

Mike Greenham

1. Looking for Sr. Unix Admin. in N. VA

UniquE-Solutions (www.uniquesolutionsinc.com) is looking for Sr. Unix Admin.
both Solaris and HP-UX.  Looking for skills with Networking, security, backups
and cluster knowledge of Oracle is a big plus.  Please send your resumes

We are also looking for Sr. Oracle DBAs and offer very competitive referral
fees.

We look forward to working with you.

  --------== Posted Anonymously via Newsfeeds.Com ==-------
     Featuring the worlds only Anonymous Usenet Server
    -----------== http://www.newsfeeds.com ==----------

2. HELP HELP HELP

3. Opinion E-smith

4. Newbie KDE/Linux developer help

5. LINUX with IDE and SCSI-Controller

6. Report on VA Linux Startx SP2/VA Linux 420 [longish]

7. US-VA-Tyson's Corner Solaris/Linux Admin NEEDED ASAP

8. Looking for Solaris 2.6 SUN Admin Book (SUN 287 , Admin II)

9. N. VA > Pre-IPO needs Sr. UNIX Systems Admin