Any video-grabbers for Linux (>1 video source) ?

Any video-grabbers for Linux (>1 video source) ?

Post by Conrad Sanders » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Just wondering if there are any multi-source (i.e. >=4) video grabbers
>that work w/ Linux?  Also, any libraries/apps that can use this type of
>hardware under Linux?

The Matrox Meteor frame grabber can capture 16 bit color 640x480 images
under Linux (about 20 fps on my machine), or 3 x 8 bit greyscale images.
May need to hack around the driver a bit (I had to, to get it working on a
Dell system),  but it's definitely doable.  Email me for the URL of
the driver.

--
Conrad Sanderson - Microelectronic Signal Processing Laboratory
Griffith University, Queensland, Australia