1. Ensoniq SoundScape board
I have had absolutely no luck getting Linux to work with my Ensoniq Soundscape.
I tried compiling with Soundblaster support, and it worked, but since the mixer
on my board isn't compatible with the SB mixer, everything played at a
blaringly distorted loud volume, and the MIDI just didn't work at all.
Board: Ensoniq Soundscape (16-bit wavetable board)
Info: Ensoniq 16 megabit Waveform ROM, Patch RAM
CPU: Motorola 68000 series (all it says on the box...)
CODEC: 16 bit (well, duh...)
Compatibility (according to Ensoniq):
Adlib, Soundblaster*, General MIDI, Windows Sound System, MT-32,
MPC Level 1&2, FM (Software emulation)
--> The "*" says: Except for the few software titles using ADPCM
I have the CDROM interface disabled (I use the card that came with my drive, as
it works just fine).
IRQ's: 2, 5, 7, 10
DMA's: 0, 1, 3, 5, 6
It works great in DOS/Win-doze, but who wants to use Windoze? Someone please
let me know if there are Soundscape drivers available or if I can compile the
kernel with compatible options...
2. Red Hat 5.0 et X window
3. OSSfree38s9, Linux 2.0.36 and Ensoniq Soundscape Wavetable sound card
4. Executing programs
5. Ensoniq Soundscape VIVO 90 in Linux
6. Sending Signed and encrypted message thru Unix Mail
7. Ensoniq Soundscape with Linux?
8. how to control daemons at startup?
9. Linux and Ensoniq Soundscape
10. Ensoniq Soundscape PnP vs. linux
11. Gateway 2000, Linux and Ensoniq Soundscape: are they compatible?
12. Ensoniq Soundscape with Linux?
13. Linux and Ensoniq Soundscape