Parallel port mmc reader/writer

Post by Johan Soderber » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 04:08:17

Hi,

Does anyone out there know how to get a parallel port mmc reader/writer
working with linux? I bought an Ericsson hpm-10 mp3 player a while ago and
got one of those mmc readers/writers from SCM Microsystems.

I saw a web page that explained how to get it working, what modules the
kernel needed and such..., unfortunately I've
lost the url and can't find it again.

I'd appreciate every help I can get,

Thanks in advance

Johan S?derberg