setting screensaver for kdm

Post by Norvell Spearma » Sun, 21 Mar 1999 04:00:00

How can I change the default `blank-screen' screensaver for the kdm login
screen?

Thanks.

---Norvell
--

To reply, remove my opinion about
unwanted e-mail from my address.

1. Kdm screensaver?

Hi,

     Is there a way to setup kdm to blank the screen after a while when
at the login screen? I think older version of KDE did that by default (or
maybe it wasn't kdm but xdm or something else..). Anyway, is there away?

Thanks,
        GianPiero
--
*  Istituto Nazionale di Ottica                        GianPiero Puccioni  *

*  I-50125  Firenze - ITALY    =>this space intentionally left non-blank<= *

2. NOTEBOOK GRAPHICS CHIPSET SURVEY - 23 Feb 1995

3. Screensaver with KDM

4. Identify the physical address of a virtual at application level

5. KDM and screensaver

6. Unix - Frequently Asked Questions (7/7) [Frequent posting]

7. KDE problems (kdm and screensaver)

8. How to change text in file with grep or.

9. kdm doesn't read [KDM] part of config file

10. auto screensaver set-up?

11. Openwindows screensaver/powermanagement settings

12. Setting Screensaver