CGI & other goodies for Linux Web Servers

CGI & other goodies for Linux Web Servers

Post by Radi Shourba » Sun, 29 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hello All!

    I'm looking for recommendations for libraries of CGI functions,
graphics, etc. to use with my Linux based Web Server.  Of particular
interest would be any ftp sites where I could get utility functions
like page acccess counters, backgrounds, etc.

Thanks!

Radi Shourbaji              | Silicon Star International |

Voice/Fax: +1 408 435 7971  | Campbell, CA 95008         |
--
|Fidonet:  Radi Shourbaji 1:143/110

1. CGI & other goodies for Linux Web Servers

Hello All!

    I'm looking for recommendations for libraries of CGI functions,
graphics, etc. to use with my Linux based Web Server.  Of particular
interest would be any ftp sites where I could get utility functions
like page acccess counters, backgrounds, etc.

Thanks!

Radi Shourbaji              | Silicon Star International |

Voice/Fax: +1 408 435 7971  | Campbell, CA 95008         |
--
|Fidonet:  Radi Shourbaji 1:143/110

2. LILO fills screen with 1's and 0's

3. Can access to Web server through SmoothWall, but Mail server & others can't ?!

4. Urgent Help with Script Needed

5. pl/sql cusror state using Oracle web agent, web server & database server

6. named Lame delegation and in-addr.arpa (?)

7. partition & swap requirements for personal CGI & web development

8. mknod with ATAPI CD-ROM

9. !!!FREE WEB Server & Linux Installation Help & Assistance!!!

10. More Windows Web Servers than all others combined

11. POST and CGI on Linux Web Server

12. How to get others to connect to my web server if my ip addr is dynamic?

13. Mail and Web server - Any Distributions more secure than others?