Installfest Announcements (was: Re: LOCAL: Raleigh, NC, USA: Installfest 5/15)

Installfest Announcements (was: Re: LOCAL: Raleigh, NC, USA: Installfest 5/15)

Post by Dan Kege » Sun, 16 May 1999 04:00:00

Nalin Dahyabhai wrote on comp.os.linux.announce:

Quote:> The Linux Users Group at NCSU will hold its next installfest this Saturday,
> May 15 at 11:00 a.m. in 112 Tompkins Hall on the NCSU campus in Raleigh, NC.

> In order to bring some semblance of order to things, we're asking anyone who's
> planning on bringing a computer to let us know ahead of time by visiting the
> registration page at http://www.linux.ncsu.edu/installfest-reg.html

Unfortunately, this announcement only reached me on the 15th,
too late to post at http://installfest.com.

People holding installfests or looking for installfests might want
to use both on Usenet and http://installfest.com to increase
the chances of a timely announcement being seen...
- Dan

1. List your installfest at Installfest.com!

http://www.installfest.com has links to articles about
past installfests, tips about how to run a successful installfest,
and a directory of current installfests.
If your group runs a periodic installfest, drop by
http://www.installfest.com and add the URL for
your installfest's info page into the Installfest FAQ-O-Matic!

Suggestions for improvement welcome.

Thanks,
Dan Kegel

--
Speaking only for myself, not for my employer

2. Running Apache not as root?

3. Linux-friendly ISPs in Raleigh, NC, USA?

4. /bin/grep on Solaris 2.5: Sun adds value

5. NYLXS Weekly Announcements: Business Demo, Presentation: Installfest

6. Remove Software

7. [Fwd: LOCAL: Central Florida ELUG February Installfest!]

8. Boot chokes on MO

10. [Fwd: LOCAL: Central Florida ELUG February Installfest!]