Where is loadkeys.*.tar.gz

Post by Phli » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Newsgroupies:

I apologize for taking such a lame question to humans, but Google returns
nothing but lists-of-lists pages describing this instead of providing it.

Where's the tarball for 'loadkeys'??

--
  Phlip at politizen dot com                  (address munged)

Where is loadkeys.*.tar.gz

Post by Phli » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Newsgroupies:

I apologize for taking such a lame question to humans, but Google returns
nothing but lists-of-lists pages describing this instead of providing it.

Where's the tarball for 'loadkeys'??

--
  Phlip at politizen dot com                  (address munged)

Where is loadkeys.*.tar.gz

Post by ynots.. » Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:48:00

Quote:> Newsgroupies:
> I apologize for taking such a lame question to humans, but Google
> returns nothing but lists-of-lists pages describing this instead of
> providing it.
> Where's the tarball for 'loadkeys'??

In the kbd package ftp://ftp.win.tue.nl/pub/linux/utils/kbd/ among
others.

-   tony

-

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Where is loadkeys.*.tar.gz

Newsgroupies:

I apologize for taking such a lame question to humans, but Google returns
nothing but lists-of-lists pages describing this instead of providing it.

Where's the tarball for 'loadkeys'??

--
  Phlip at politizen dot com                  (address munged)

2. Pascal compiler and Xwho deamon.

3. Should backup.gz be backup.tar.gz?

4. Client Certificate and Apache

5. "rm -rf /usr/ports" before "tar -xvzf ports.tar.gz"???

6. mpd 3.2 troubble

7. How does one compres files in this .tar.gz .Z and .tar.Z

8. Another Victory For Open Source

9. tarzfaq.txt What are and how to handle tar.Z and tar.gz files

10. un-tar src.tar.gz problem

11. help copying large .tar and .tar.gz files

12. Can tar add files to .tar.gz archives ?

13. Install TAR and TAR.GZ