xgopher and term

Post by Bill McKinn » Tue, 18 Oct 1994 12:55:06

>Hiya:

>Looked around and couldn't find anything that fit the bill. Anyone point
>me to xgopher w/ term? TIA.

There is a package of MANY term programs including xgopher. Here
is the lsm file for it:

Title: termnet-2.0.4 Linux binaries
Version: 2.0.4
Entered-date: 07 SEP 94
             perl, telnet, ftp, ncftp, tmon, trdate, trdated, tredir,
             trdated, tredir, trsh, tshutdown, tudpredir, tupload, txconn,
             xarchie, xgopher, and ytalk
Platform: Linux binaries
Copying-policy: GPL
End

--
 Bill McKinney

xgopher and term

Post by Bill McCart » Tue, 18 Oct 1994 10:45:21

Hiya:

Looked around and couldn't find anything that fit the bill. Anyone point
me to xgopher w/ term? TIA.

Bill McCarthy

"Isn't it pretty to think so."
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT\__Jake Barnes___________________________
LinuX + i486dx2/66
usual disclaimer

1. xgopher + term

Has anyone had any luck getting xgopher + term  up and running
on Slackware? I have ncftp+term and termtelnet  working but the parts
for xgopher on  Snusite do not seem to match. (xgoper is an older
source than the patch, Xaw libs are only available in 3d) Perhaps this
project is too ambitious for my skills.  I would really like to get
gopher working in some form over term.

Stan Beeler

|Dr. Stan Beeler | Dept. of English |  University of Calgary    |

2. auis62L2-src - EZ for the programmer

3. xgopher+term

4. UNIX Domain Sockets

5. xgopher and term, again

6. ProFTPD...can't get it to work

7. Matrox Mystique ands X.

8. I know there's a FAQ on this somewhere....

9. Compiling xgopher?

10. xgopher, mpeg_play on solaris2.3

11. Where is Xgopher for Linux?

12. xgopher.1.1a on AIX 3.2.2