Servlet engine on linux?

Post by Vish P. Saty » Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Wondering if there is any servlet engine availbale on linux distro. I am
looking for Servlet Runner or Jrun or Servlet exec? If none is available is
there a website I can down load it from?

 Also, same for the netclient for oracle on linux?

Thanks in advance!

Vish P. Satya

1. What's the best Servlet-Engine???

Hi everybody,

I'm doing some kind of research for my studies and I'm looking for the
best way to implement SERVLETS in especially these www-servers:
a) Apache
b) Microsoft IIS
c) Netscape Server(s)

Most important thing is, whether it's possible to check user-rights,
user-id's or not. I think with JServ it's not possible, is it?

Thank You very much,

    Stefan

Oh, one more thing: Please send any answers to my private E-Mail as
well, cause I don't read this newsgroup.

 Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet here. But today is a gift -
               that's why they call it the PRESENT.
           Stefan Raubal, Graz, University of Technology
           http://www.sbox.tu-graz.ac.at/home/t/thanxgod

2. I am new to Linux and need help. Thanks.

3. Sun Web Server: startup of servlet engine

4. Weird scroll mouse behavior with KVM

5. Java Servlet Engine for NSES server IRIX machine

6. IPChains broken??

7. Netscape Enterprise Server 4.1 (iPlanet) with external servlet engine (Tomcat) /File upload

8. LD_LIBRARY_PATH

9. (Review ID: 159248) Starting Tomcat servlet engine gives HotSpot Virtual Machine Error: 11, error ID

10. Repost of servlet engines on RedHat 6.1

11. JDK 1.3 and JHTTP Servlet Engines

12. Internet Rank Engine-the next generation of search engines

13. servlets running on linux