PPP Connection problems.

Post by johnv.. » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

  I have problems with my PPP connection. I am using Red Hat's PPP
dialer on a Red Hat 6.1 box. When I try to connect, I usually get the
handshake, and then 3 consecutive ``dings''. Normally, the first 3 to 5
times I try to connect the 3rd ``ding'' is cut off in the middle and
then the PPP dialer doesn't do anything and I have to click cancel and
reconnect. Only after a few tries I get a handshake that doesn't cutt
off the 3rd ``ding'' and I am then able to connect. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
  -- John

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.